• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce NSX 5.5-22X50 w/Zero Stop *Nearly New*

trevor73402

I have a NF NSX 5.5-22X50 with Zero Stop that I bought new at the end of November this past year so it's only been mounted for a few months. It's had less than 50 rounds fired on it total. It has the Mil-Dot recticle and the 1/4MOA turrets. It's spent most of it's time since November in my safe. I do not know if it has any ring marks since it is still mounted, but my guess would be no it doesn't. It will come with all the paperwork, original box, butler caps, sunshade, NF bikini covers just as if you bought new yourself.
I can take some pics, but I'm at work right now so it will have to be tomorrow. I have a pic of the scope mounted on my rifle that I can email you, but it's not a close up.

I'm not intrested in any trades unless you have the same scope in a Mil/Mil setup or something Mil/Mil similar.

I'll also throw in a set of Burris Xtreme Tacticle *Medium* rings.

Price is $1599 shipped to your door. I will take Postal MO or Paypal, but you can cover the 3% fee.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks,

I have a NF NSX 5.5-22X50 with Zero Stop that I bought new at the end of November this past year so it's only been mounted for a few months. It's had less than 50 rounds fired on it total. It has the Mil-Dot recticle and the 1/4MOA turrets. It's spent most of it's time since November in my safe. I do not know if it has any ring marks since it is still mounted, but my guess would be no it doesn't. It will come with all the paperwork, original box, butler caps, sunshade, NF bikini covers just as if you bought new yourself.
I can take some pics, but I'm at work right now so it will have to be tomorrow. I have a pic of the scope mounted on my rifle that I can email you, but it's not a close up.

I'm not intrested in any trades unless you have the same scope in a Mil/Mil setup or something Mil/Mil similar.

I'll also throw in a set of Burris Xtreme Tacticle *Medium* rings.

Price is $1599 shipped to your door. I will take Postal MO or Paypal, but you can cover the 3% fee.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks,

Hi,
I have two NF scopes I use for Benchrest and Varmint. I have been looking at buying the same scope you are advertising but I'm interested in your opinion of the Mil Dot recticle vs. the MLR recticle for long rang hunting. I would also like to see some close up photos of your scope. Thanks David

Hi,

I have two NF scopes I use for Benchrest and Varmints. I'm planning to buy the same model scope you are advertising but I'm interested in your opinion of the Mil Dot reticle vs the MLR reticle for long range hunting.
Thanks, David