nightforce made in china??? - no -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes definitely Germany set the bar high. Japan is right there with them now. However, I do have my favorite scope which does have American glass. I have a Burris Black Diamond that is the nicest scope from every aspect I have ever seen or used. It looks great works awesome and I pound on it with a 338 Lapua. It is heavy but, on the 338 Lapua I welcome the weight! I have read that Redfield may be getting American glass now. We use Ziess measuring equipment on all super precision optical measurements. Ziess is unbelievable. Really a high class manufacturer of a lot of things. Their plant in Germany is something to see. I just got back from that dreadful flight toJapan. They also had a plant beyond belief. You could eat off the floor. My butt is still numb from the plane ride! Thanks for the info. I really got discouraged by this site when I was attacked for trying to give out some very critical info that I have a lot of inside on. Glad you can be talked to. I can't believe how childish that Montana guy got!
Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.