• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce Carbon Fiber Tripod

hrnhntr

Selling my second Nightforce tripod because I just don't use them hunting in the backcountry and want to put the money into one for PRS style matches. I believe I used this two days of antelope hunting this year and that's it. Like new. It either didn't come with a baseplate or I lost it. Don't need it with a NF spotter. Used a leupold one with my swaro. $300 shipped CONUS

10441E7E-7FC5-4E4E-BF60-4E63647BCEFC.jpeg 85775E50-ACEC-49C9-A8F8-A0D4F2300302.jpeg

So only need to get quick connect attachment I have a swaro spotting scope looking for tripod. How much does this weigh thanks

3.6lbs is their listed weight. Yes, you'll just need a base plate. I used a leupold one. There are a couple little posts that stick up so you need one that is hollow on the bottom. Nightforce might even just send you one, or sell you one cheap. The swaro spotters just have that solid plate on the bottom and that is why they don't fit.