• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce -- BEAST

etisll40

Has anyone made the big investment in this scope. It looks like the ultimate. I'm considering getting one.

Experiences

Opinions

Thanks for sharing...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding the BEAST would be released at a later date. That was what I got from talking with NF.

Jeff

Thanks Broz, I was reading about it and thought about now it would be here. What I read was quite impressive, from incredible glass to light transmission, mag range, clarity and of course durability. Sounds like a one of a kind even with a 3000+ price tag.

It sounds impressive, I can't wait to here field reports.

I saw them at the shot show. The scope reminds me of buying a new computer program it's looks great but you have to learn how to use it. Lots of buttons and gadgets. Before the shot show I sold 4 of my NSX scopes to get ready to purchase the new beast scopes. After seeing the beast I'm going to buy the atrac scopes.

I saw them at the shot show. The scope reminds me of buying a new computer program it's looks great but you have to learn how to use it. Lots of buttons and gadgets. Before the shot show I sold 4 of my NSX scopes to get ready to purchase the new beast scopes. After seeing the beast I'm going to buy the atrac scopes.

I also saw them at SHOT... Im going the S&B route

The turrets are huge. They travel in .5 moa clicks to go .25 click you have to flip a lever to fine tune. The turrets lock. To adjust the turret you have to push a button in to turn the turrets. I just feel there is too much going on. I'm sure it would be fine once you learn how to use it.

Horus had some new reticles out. I did not stop by s&b

SB has a new 3-27x56 in the police line this combined with the new zeiss hd5 conquest in 5-25x50... My bases are covered.. Im getting out of the NFs

After reading about the BEAST and seeing some videos on YouTube, it just seems like a scope that's trying to be too many things to too many people.

Did Horus have anything new at the show? S&B? were they there too?
Google shotshow 2013 and watch the videos.The beast has 4 ret. options.The turret has a lock feature,and a high speed and low adjust that looked simple to me.You dont have to lock it.The windage has a push button lock that they might change.NF site shows the reticles