• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software on DELL AXIM X5

Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software on DELL AXIM X5 WITH SD CARD & BATTERY

in excellent working condition NEW dell battery made in japan new memory battery sd card for back up,what you se in picture is what you will get

100 $ free shipping
pay pal or cash in person

i will include nice dell carrying pouch what is not in the picture

Not sure why it would take so long for a letter to get from NC to WI. Yes, I have the tracking number. Will keep checking. JohnnyK.

Got package Monday, 28 April. Everything shown received. Thanks Who Dares Wins.

Lessons learned: Get names, payment and mailing address correct. Better to have seller/buyer post this info on here via PM rather than transfer info over phone. I got sellers name wrong which delayed payment delivery. Luckily, seller had bank connections and MO was cashed.

USPS: don't know what they were thinking. Package was suppose to leave Wisconsin for NC. Left Wi, went to AZ(?!), seller called USPS - said "whoa Nellie" - miraculously, package was in Raliegh, NC the next day! Delivery was more/less done after that.

Package was intact and everything shown/spoke of was included. Thanks Who Dares Wins.

JohnnyK.

when i checked the tracking # and it was in AZ i was WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT how is that i checked the adders like five times and adders was correct hahaha
don't know what happened.

someone interested in another one let me know .