Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software By Ward W. Brien

has anyone tried to put this software on their phone i have a blackjack 2 and it runs windows 6.0 mobile. I would love for this to work on my phone.

has anyone tried to put this software on their phone i have a blackjack 2 and it runs windows 6.0 mobile. I would love for this to work on my phone.

You will need the "StyleTap"- it is a windows application what enables you to run OS on windows base. Just google and you can buy it for around $20-$25 USA.

Hello Guys,

some days ago I've found something weird in Exbal 7.1, the I tought I've found the solution, but I didn't.

If I switch to "Metric system" (top left checkbox), then change Target speed, and push "Calculate", the amount of lead will be about 5 times bigger, then the right value. Only if I remove the check from the Metric system checkbox, set target speed to 1 mph, then the result is OK, and if I increase the value, the lead increases with it normally, as long I stay away from metric. Do newer versions solve this problem?

Hello Guys,

some days ago I've found something weird in Exbal 7.1, the I tought I've found the solution, but I didn't.

If I switch to "Metric system" (top left checkbox), then change Target speed, and push "Calculate", the amount of lead will be about 5 times bigger, then the right value. Only if I remove the check from the Metric system checkbox, set target speed to 1 mph, then the result is OK, and if I increase the value, the lead increases with it normally, as long I stay away from metric. Do newer versions solve this problem?

Razor,

If you can shoot me an excel spread sheet showing me your data you are using for this. You can send this to me VIA pm if you don't mind and i will see if i cant get to the root of this issue. Something you might want to try is downloading the update from www.perry-systems.com. This update will have more bullets and some updates your version does not.

Also, please include what version you are using in the PM, IE, pocket PC, PC or the palm version.

Thanks,
Ken
Nightforce

Hello Ken,

I'd love to do both, but I didn't find the way to attach any file to the PM, on the other hand I didn't find the mentioned update anywhere on the Perry System homepage. Where should I look for it? I am using the 7.1 PC version.

THX: Razor18

Hello ken if i buy a dell axim pocket pc which program will i need to buy ? How much should i have to spend in order to have everything i need thanks 4 any info

Hi, I have just updated my Cel phone to a Palm Centro PDA. Will the Nightforce Palm Os version software work with this Cel phone? I want to us this with my new Remington Sendero 7mmRUM that I am working on. I also have a Remington Sendero 25-06 with a modified Leupold 6.5-20X40 Tactical Milling Reticle. I have bedded the action on a H&S stock. I sure would like to use this software on these rifles if possible.
Thanks,
Jim

I'm using the software on my Samsung business phone. It seems to work great, but I can't figure out how to delete various files that I have saved on certain calibers. Can anyone tell me how?

Does the Nightforce PDA version has printing funtion, or is it only the PC version that can print? I'm planning to get a HP iPaq 210 Enterprise Handheld, does anyone knows that will work or not?

Also, I would really appreciate if someone knows where to order Nightforce software for Canadian like myself. I tried to order from Optic Planet, but they refuse to ship it to me because "Please note: U.S. Government Export Control Laws and Regulations prohibit us from exporting or assisting with the export of restricted items without proper licensing. We must comply with all existing U.S. Government Laws and Regulations. We hope that you can understand the reason why one part of your order has been cancelled."

OK I bought the exbal for my axim X5 and it won't download from the PC to the Pocket PC. The installation wizard says that I don't have the software for this installation. Please help me. I am STUPID when it comes to computers. I have no idea what or how to do it. I need guideance from a wizard other than the computor.

As I understand it, the PC version is different than the pocket PC / smartphone version. Also, I do not believe you can print from the pocket PC / smartphone version. Your best bet is to contact the Perry Systems directly. They own the proprietary exbal software that nightforce sells under their own label. You can reach them at:

Perry-Systems - Ballistic Calculator Software

Happy hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.