• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIGHTFORCE B.E.A.S.T NO LONGER FOR SALE

muliemaster

I have a NIGHTFORCE B.E.A.S.T up for sale. This is the nicest scope anyone can ever own. I bought this scope 2 months ago thinking I would have time to shoot. But like always I don't. This scope has ten rounds from my custom 300 Ultra Mag, that is it. This scope is like brand new. Can't justify a $4000 scope just sitting collecting dust. This scope is 60 MOA per turn. You can read the rest from pics of the box. Also comes with Nightforce Ultra light med. rings. $3050.00 with rings plus $50.00 shipping. Scope comes with everything it came with new.

Last edited:
This is a Deal!!! Nothing like saving $1000 over buying it new and from a reputable member!!!

View attachment 80918 View attachment 80919 View attachment 80920 I have a NIGHTFORCE B.E.A.S.T up for sale. This is the nicest scope anyone can ever own. I bought this scope 2 months ago thinking I would have time to shoot. But like always I don't. This scope has ten rounds from my custom 300 Ultra Mag, that is it. This scope is like brand new. Can't justify a $4000 scope just sitting collecting dust. This scope is 60 MOA per turn. You can read the rest from pics of the box. Also comes with Nightforce Ultra light med. rings. $3050.00 with rings plus $50.00 shipping. Scope comes with everything it came with new.
If its still around in a month I will be interested. I will have the money then.
As long as the warrenty is transferable.

I will be buying it if its still here in a month. I should have the money then.
Beastshooter

Recent Posts