• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOART Scope For Sale

rangerman

I have a LNIB Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 scope with the MOART reticle and .250 MOA that is in absolute mint condition for sale. It has the high speed turrets and zero stop. It has everything that came with it when purchased new including all paperwork with blank unfilled out warranty card, bikini scope covers, stickers, CD, and box. There is absolutely no scratches, nicks, ring marks, rub marks of any kind to scope or lens.
No trades please. The first "I will take it" followed with a PM trumps all others.
Price : $2100 Shipped

I also have a Set of Nightforce 34mm medium height 4 screw rings in perfect condition that I will sell separately for $125.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 16
Speardriver,
I bought two and now no longer need but one. So that is the ONLY reason that I have decided to sell this scope. I have owned several Nightforce NXS scopes and while they are terrific scopes they don't compare optically to the enhanced ED glass of the ATACR.
Brian