Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 Rifle Scope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
When Len sent me the tracking info for the new Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42, naturally I was pretty excited to get my hands on it. Reviewing this optic would include a few 'firsts' for me: first experience with a 34mm main tube, first extended amount of time using a front focal plane scope, and probably most importantly, first time using MIL/MIL turret/reticle configuration. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 Rifle Scope Review, By Brady Walter. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

I like the ATACR, in fact IMHO it's the most desirable scope Night Force makes. The BEAST, despite its better quality, has an elevation turret that is way too tall.

But would I replace my Bushnell ERS 3.5 - 21 x 50 scope (H59 reticle) with the ATACR? Nope. It doesn't give enough added features/performance to justify the extra $$.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.