• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIGHTFORCE 5.5-22x56 SOLD scope, $900 illuminated reticle

22eley

SOLD Nightforce, get the best now! The scope has been in use and has a couple of scratches which are noted in picture 5. Illumination is in red,has yardage circles (as shown in picture) to estimate yardages. Scope is matte black and is appox. 20 inches in length, Butler Creek scope covers. Product works as designed, without any flaws except the FEW scratches. It is in very good shape. used it to harvest big game only, and know you'll enjoy it also. It' is an earlier model, 1 CLICK is 1/8th MOA. 30MM MAIN TUBE.NO SCRATCHES on the GLASS 1 real lite ring mark on Bottom rear part of tube. Nightforce Rifle Scopes were originally developed to meet the precision and durability requirements of the US Military and now because of their prestigious reputation and record of service Nightforce Rifle Scopes are the new high-end favorite with the American shooter and hunter. The best casual statement we could make about Nightforce Scopes are that they; from A to Z these folks have built one of the best scopes ever fielded. However, if you needed to narrow it down a bit you could say with complete confidence, that above all others, Nightforce Rifle Scopes are unmatched for optical resolution, mechanical repeatability, and system durability. Let the others say what they might, but for our money these scopes would be a good purchase at twice the price! LIFETIME WARRANTY. thanks PH 419-485-xxxx i moved it to EBAY item number below

Last edited:
Re: NIGHTFORCE 5.5-22x56 rifle scope, illuminated reticle

Nightforce, get the best now! The scope has been in use and has a couple of scratches which are noted in picture 5. Illumination is in red,has yardage circles (as shown in picture) to estimate yardages. Scope is matte black and is appox. 20 inches in length, Butler Creek scope covers. Product works as designed, without any flaws except the FEW scratches. It is in very good shape. used it to harvest big game only, and know you'll enjoy it also. It' is an earlier model, 1 CLICK is 1/8th MOA. 30MM MAIN TUBE.NO SCRATCHES on the GLASS 1 real lite ring mark on Bottom rear part of tube. Nightforce Rifle Scopes were originally developed to meet the precision and durability requirements of the US Military and now because of their prestigious reputation and record of service Nightforce Rifle Scopes are the new high-end favorite with the American shooter and hunter. The best casual statement we could make about Nightforce Scopes are that they; from A to Z these folks have built one of the best scopes ever fielded. However, if you needed to narrow it down a bit you could say with complete confidence, that above all others, Nightforce Rifle Scopes are unmatched for optical resolution, mechanical repeatability, and system durability. Let the others say what they might, but for our money these scopes would be a good purchase at twice the price! LIFETIME WARRANTY. thanks
THIS SCOPE just SOLD FOR $991 ON Ebay to a overseas Bidder i do NOT SHIP OVERSEAS thats why its FS [email protected] for pictures thanks john PH 419-485-0003 OHIO i will take $900.00 plus $20.00 Shipping NO OFFERS i have 2 of these dont use this scope and have not for years. Seller info
22eley ( 238
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
100% Positive feedback JUST MOVED TO EBAY Item number:250560596612
it has a buy it now thanks john

spacer.gif

Last edited:
Re: NIGHTFORCE 5.5-22x56 rifle scope, illuminated reticle

THIS SCOPE just SOLD FOR $991 ON Ebay to a overseas Bidder i do NOT SHIP OVERSEAS thats why its FS [email protected] for pictures thanks john PH 419-485-0003 OHIO i will take $900.00 plus $20.00 Shipping NO OFFERS i have 2 of these dont use this scope and have not for years. Seller info
22eley ( 238
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
100% Positive feedback JUST MOVED TO EBAY Item number:250560596612
it has a buy it now thanks john

spacer.gif
SOLD IF you get real on a buy or trade JUST CALL so we dont have of all the back and forth email thanks john

Last edited: