nightforce 5.5-22x56 or IOR valdada 4-28x56

chw

Im stuck between these two scopes for long range hunting. the nightforce speaks for itself. I haven't found much info on the valdada but its features sure look unmatched 7x zoom, 40mm tube, and 80 MOA range of ajustment what more can you ask for in a LRH scope.

Anybody use the IOR valdada? what are your thoughts?

IOR is a great scope and holds well to claims in my experience. All of the members in our club shoot ior and have had great results. I purchased the ior 4-28x56 for a rifle of mine that i am now liquidating. Scope is only 3 months old if u are interested. trying to get around 2200...but negotiable. try to keep this from being a sale, but you asked :)

i've never looked through the 4-28 but i like my 3-18 much better than my NF. the only thing that the NF does better in my opinion is weight; IORs are pretty heavy. it's also a love/hate with the IOR turrets whereas the NF is what it is and very efficient and high quality. i prefer the big IOR turret but i can see why some people thinks it's ugly.

resale on the NF is also much better. IORs seem to loose value pretty quickly and have much less demand than the NF.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.