• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 3.5-15x50 F1 (FFP)

jonthomps

Nightforce 3.5-15x50 F1 (FFP) **SOLD**

**SOLD** Nightforce 3.5-15x50 F1 with MLR reticle. 1-yr old. Has been mounted and zeroed on a 300 win 700 Police but used very little (40 rounds or so). I bought a Premier Reticles Heritage scope from Mike @ CS Tactical and now I'm spoiled. Great scope in great condition - like new just doesn't get used anymore. Comes with original box, NF ultralite rings, paperwork and bikini cover. I can send pics to e-mail if you're interested. $1800 shipped and insured.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following:

1. 6.5 Grendel upper (target type, 18-24-inch barrel)
2. Nightforce 2.5-10x32 w/ mil/mil reticle and turrets
3. 18-inch stainless LMT 6.8 SPC barrel, bolt and bolt carrier group

If you have any of the above mentioned items I'd be interested in a trade!

Here shortly I may have a NF 2.5-10x24 with mildot reticle and mil adjustments. If that interests you let me know. Not the 32 but close.

If it's a zero stop as well I'd definitely be interested. What were you thinking, your scope and cash to make up the difference?

I just wanted to say thanks again for a smooth transaction and let everyone know that you are good to go for doing business with. I will have to see if there is a way to leave you feedback here.
Thanks again
Justin

Recent Posts