• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce 20moa base rem.la

safariexpress

2 (new) Nightforce 1pc 20moa steel bases for Remington LA.
$90.00 each shipped.
1 is Sold - shipped
1 sold - ctforehand - shipped

First ,I'll take it, gets it followed by pm.

Last edited:
I will send you a usps money order but it will be at least Monday before I can to the post office. please send you name and address and phone number.-----terry forehand--583 n Trotman road---Camden,nc----27921----252-339-5276. the last time I used a money order on this forum the guy screwed me out of $1310 and that is the reason I wanted to use a different method of pay. sorry for causing a problem.

I will send you a usps money order but it will be at least Monday before I can to the post office. please send you name and address and phone number.-----terry forehand--583 n Trotman road---Camden,nc----27921----252-339-5276. the last time I used a money order on this forum the guy screwed me out of $1310 and that is the reason I wanted to use a different method of pay. sorry for causing a problem.

That will be fine.
Pm sent with mailing info.
I truly believe in the HONOR system.i guess i was born in a different century.
This country is in need of a Spiritual awakening,don't worry,is coming, and the $1310, the guy swindled you out of, will be the last thing on his mind when his lights fade out for him.

Last edited: