Night vision options

Well, that is how digital works. You are getting digital zoom and not optical zoom. With that said, few folks even use that much magnification. At $500, it is really pretty darned cool for what you get!
Agreed! I was actually shocked at the build quality of the Wraith. Was not expecting an aluminum optic housing and IR illuminator. Definitely a solid piece of gear! As for the noise that is indeed the curse of digital but the image looks darn good at 4x and 8x so I would feel confident out to 150 yards and maybe a tad more. The only issue that has arisen so far is the Wratih sits REALLY low on my 6.5CM AR-10 platform. I can't get it far enough back on the rail or high enough to get the eye relief and my head position right. I ordered a Monstrum cantilevered pic rail riser for $18.00 that should fix the issue, Looking forward to sighting it in and taking it for spin!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.