Night vision coyote.

Ohlongarm

Called this one in at 06:30 ,this is looking through my night scope, which in way clearer than it shows,coyote sneaks in on right,I wait for an opportunity, and slam him dead center chest with a 17 WSM 20 grain Hornady. At 08:30 here he is .He spun once and dropped,my guess is I exploded his heart.Not a far shot 75 yards max.This night scope is complicated at least to me I'm feeling my way through it slowly.

Attachments

• nv.jpeg
    nv.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • nv1.jpg
    nv1.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 191
What night scope you using?

I'm soon getting a

ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 3-14X

from Amazon...I hope it'll be real clear to see through.

I'm soon getting a

ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 3-14X

Pulsar Digex 455 4X8X with invisible infrared illuminator.It will open up endless possibilities for coyote hunting.Still well into the workings of it, I'm not good with technology. I've heard good things about that unit.

I've been thinking of trying one of these out too. I've heard pretty good reviews. I'm a fan of Pulsar Thermal, I have their Quantum monocular. It has exceeded my expectations, as it's a lower priced thermal.

I've yet to dive into night vision. I like the idea of digital night vision, no image intensifier to go bad after so many hours. I would really like to be able to run a night vision scope for coyote. It's just a lot of $$$.

I've been thinking of trying one of these out too. I've heard pretty good reviews. I'm a fan of Pulsar Thermal, I have their Quantum monocular. It has exceeded my expectations, as it's a lower priced thermal.

I've yet to dive into night vision. I like the idea of digital night vision, no image intensifier to go bad after so many hours. I would really like to be able to run a night vision scope for coyote. It's just a lot of $$$.
3000 pulsar trail xq50 lrf
716-345-8601
Like new 3 year warranty original box and papers

I'm soon getting a

ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 3-14X

Both ATN X-SIGHT 4K models...display screen kept freezing up, the last time I was night hunting, I was on 4 sets, with 5 freeze ups. Returned both scopes and got my money back I even up dated the firmware on both. Junk in my eyes.