Night vision attachment?

Jim Maloney

I read an article a year or two ago about a night vision attachment that you clamp on the eye piece of an scope. I can't find the article and I can't remember who made the attachment. Do any of you know what it is or who makes it?

Thank you in advance!!!

Jim
confused.gif

Dave,

I don't think that's the one I was thinking of but it was very similar. If I remember correctly it didn't take a special scope.

Thanks for the input.

Jim

Simrad has something similar to Monoloc but attaches to Picatinny on top of Badger or IOR double-width rings and magnifies the light before entering the objective lense.

Simrad has something similar to Monoloc but attaches to Picatinny on top of Badger or IOR double-width rings and magnifies the light before entering the objective lense.

Have you guys tried www.night-optics.com ? The ATN/PS 22 scope attachment is good to 600 at night and the ATN/PVS 7 (goggles)are fine under most conditions. Just one thing.....make sure you bring the "doe ray me"!! This stuff is expensive but worth it.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.