Night Force velocity reticle question

jjohns29

I've heard a rumor that Night Force is coming out with their new Velocity Reticle in scope powers other than the currently offered in the NXS 2.5-10s.

I know they are a sponsor here so I was hoping someone could shed some light on the topic.

I would love to get one right now on a NXS 3.5-15 or the 5.5-22

Hope they are listening!

I run the 2.5-10x32 on my 6x47 lapua coyote rig. Incredibly accurate. only 3/4 inch off at 600 yards. Most can't hold that good in a hunting situation.

I highly recommend them. Love the size and weight of it. Great at night on coyotes too.

Smaller size for hunting, compact, with same great NF reliability !! Plus, it is easy to dial past 600 if you need to....

can't go wrong in my opinion.... might sell my 5.5-22 and get more !

Put quite simply....there is NO GADGET that is going to make a person a good long range shooter! Unless one has spent the time to study the ballistics of various cartridges/bullet performance, etc. and the $$$$$ to provide themselves with the right equipment.....whomever will sadly discover to which I am speaking! Unfortunately there are many individuals these days that are not willing to 'work at' acquiring the knowledge and skills required to make excellent marksman at long range that will 'bite' on every gadget that comes down the pike thinking that with this super-duper item.....I'll be able to make hits out to 1000 or more yards! Nothing....could be farther from the truth!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.