Nice pa. Buck

goblbustr

Remember the good deal on my rifle. This just made it better. 672yds heavy dose of AMAX right through the kill switch. dropped in his tracks.

Attachments

• 009a.jpg
    009a.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 62
next saturday is the last. Taking my boy up then to try for that ones twin

Attachments

• Resampled95100512150031.jpg
    Resampled95100512150031.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 55
That is an old deer. Nice buck though. Haven't seen anything down here in Northern Centre/Clinton Co. Deer are really sparse even in the deep woods areas.

Nice work and very incouraging. As I'm heading to my camp up by the Kinzu (south branch) tomorrow am after I put the youngest on school bus. I seen more shooter bucks this past bear season than ever before. Glad to see something positive out the whole qdmp. But thats another story for another day.
congratulations again,
Gene R.

ps. thats a prettty far poke up there with out trees in the way? Gasline or mtn to mtn clear cut?

That is an old deer. Nice buck though. Haven't seen anything down here in Northern Centre/Clinton Co. Deer are really sparse even in the deep woods areas.

2 days hunting 3 doe 5 buck only 1 legal and your looking at him. best hunting I have had in years up there.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.