• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nice Mrad Optic

Vamike9

Looking for a great deal on a mrad/mil optic under $300.
Prefer a max magnification of at least 16X
Thanks

Look a Nikon/Bushnell. There probably your best bet in and around that price range.

SWFA fixed 16x - $299
Athlon Argos series - few options. one being Midas 4.5-27x50 for $340 if you want to go slightly more than your $300

Thanks for the recommendations, I have some really nice opticson my higher cal set-ups, but not sure what works best with a 22lr out to 600yds?
I prefer mrad because that's what I'm used to but magnification is flexible, maybe 12-18 range on the high end.
Looking mainly for used because that's where most of the deals are.

Thanks for the recommendations, I have some really nice opticson my higher cal set-ups, but not sure what works best with a 22lr out to 600yds?
I prefer mrad because that's what I'm used to but magnification is flexible, maybe 12-18 range on the high end.
Looking mainly for used because that's where most of the deals are.
Your joking right?

Found one and no I'm not joking, thanks.

Last edited:
So, what did you find?

Bushnell Engage 4-16x44 with Deploy MOA reticle and matching turrets. I've heard great things about this optic so I decided to give it a shot. I much prefer mrad, but the sacrifice is minimal with the well thought out reticle, I suppose?
Still need a nice set of 30mm rings if anyone wants to part with some.