• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nice 22lr hunting rifle

Joe270

Looking for a nice wood stock 22 long rifle. Browning, cz, ruger 77/22. Pm me pics and details. Need a squirrel gun for my daughter and I to hunt with. Bolt action only and no super heavy barrels. Thanks, Joe

you have so many sport shops in P.A to choose from. call or visit till you find a good one.my favorites are a Ruger 77varmint(st.st.laminet)& Rem.541 in .22lr.. both super accurate!!

Check local pawn shops for an old JC Higgins or Remington 500 series guns. They were very well made even though they were cheap, and the three I have had shot lights out. I paid $60-$90 for the Higgins and $120-150 for rem's. If I still had one I would offer it to you but I have given them to kids that I mentored as they grew up.

Check local pawn shops for an old JC Higgins or Remington 500 series guns. They were very well made even though they were cheap, and the three I have had shot lights out. I paid $60-$90 for the Higgins and $120-150 for rem's. If I still had one I would offer it to you but I have given them to kids that I mentored as they grew up.
I'll keep and eye out for one

Wanted wood cz but ended up ordering a Christensen arms ranger 22. 5.1lbs with a carbon barrel and also threaded to run suppressed should be able to hammer some squirrels.