• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB: Zeiss Victory Diascope 65 T* FL Angled

MTAR15

Zeiss Victory Diascope 65 T* FL Package - 65mm Spotting Scope, Angled Viewing with Vario 15-45x Eyepiece.

I picked it up and the ended up with a Leica APO-Televid 82 also. So I decided to sell the Zeiss and keep the Leica (since the Leica is used).

This is new in the box. I did the $500 mail in rebate for it, it's only about 6 weeks old.

These sell for $2500, with the $500 rebate it would be $2000 and a long wait for the refund (the rebate ends 12/31 anyways).

To move this I will take $650 off the retail price. So $1850 shipped. Comes with everything, boxes (minus the bar codes need for the rebate), manuals, warranty cards, etc.

I will consider trades, but please keep in mind this is a $2500 piece of glass when making offers.

This is a great price on an amazing scope. If it doesn't sell I'll sell the Leica, but that's a helluva lot more $$.

No photos, it's new in the box for **** sakes. I can provide plenty of great feedback from internet deals on multiple other sites.

USPS money order only.

I have a Browning Lighting Feather 12 O/U in new condition , weights 6.9 ils 406-229-0305

I would trade gun plus 6 boxes of shells from RST 5 shot. Larry