• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Swarovski Z8i 3.5-28x50

BUCKSNDUCKSGA

I am selling a NIB Swarovski Z8i 3.5-28x50 with a 4W reticle. Bought two of these and decided I would rather have a 2-16 instead. Would ship for $3050. image.jpgimage.jpg

FYI a guy on SH is selling a 2.3-18 Z8 that wanted to trade for higher magnification. May be worth checking out.

Paid.......... She's mine now......... LOL........... Did I mention earlier I can't wait to look through it.

Paid.......... She's mine now......... LOL........... Did I mention earlier I can't wait to look through it.
Congrats on the scope....i have the exact scope on my McWhorter 6.5 SAUM, and I can promise u will not be disappointed.
I also have a S&B Exos on another rifle and have done my best to play favorites but it's impossible.
The clarity and brightness with both is some next level kind of good. I do prefer the red dot on the Exos....it is a touch sharper and the adjustment is much more user friendly in a hunting situation. But that said, the Z8i is far lighter and the field of view is wider....50 vs 55 mm objective.
It will be very hard to use anything else once you've spent the day looking through that glass...,.even my z6 and older Nightforce scopes are nowhere near the Z8i
Get yourself a turret and dial that baby in.....it's luxurious as far as scopes go.
And u got a solid deal.....mine was a demo and was the same price.

Recent Posts