• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIB SIG P232

Warpig you have been a member on here for year with 8likes
I create various email just like my aol you ask for pictures I tried sending to you and the attachments wasn't going through I pay for various email because it's her to understand the emails now
And I hate cheap mails like gmail and all

Youve literally joined every firearm website in the last 3 days and posted different items on all of them.

So I'm not forcing you to buy from me and get fame,likes and attention from other trends

You mean I wont get fame and likes for this? Bummer, I really wanted fame and likes...especially from other trends.

Those email are paid ... if the email is not paid for via my iTunes account it stops working
And I haven't updated my ads on the smith and Wesson forum
I just did

AND to end doubts the savage and fwb601? That I posted I had one on here and the original owner told me it off the market so I got rid of the post on here and target check the formal post of the FWB I had on here I marked it expired

He didnt verify you. He asked you to take a picture with something identifying in the photo and you didnt. Same as you didnt when I asked you to take a picture of the P232 with my username or phone number in it.

CHeck the post and reply he message me and I sent him required pic that post will be mark soon because the admin. Himself is the one interested in buying this

If in fact you have all of these items in your possession you should probably take pictures of them wit a current news paper showing the date. I see where you wrote the date on the box of the Vortex scope you have listed (http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=466273 )using your device to write on the picture. Nobody is good enough to write on the end of the box and then take a picture in the same exact location. Check the borders around the scope box..... clearly the same picture and you wrote on the picture not the box.