• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Colt LE/Mil Marked 6920 AR15 rifles

muscletrpr

I have several Colt Law Enforcement/Military marked AR15 rifles for sale. These rifles are new in the box from Colt. They come with the factory accesories. If you are going to buy an AR, buy the best "Colt". Colt has a long lasting reputation for Quality. You won't be disappointed when you buy the best. The price is for one new in the box Colt 6920 rifle, and factory accesories. Buyer pays actual shipping cost to their FFL. Price is $1750.00

If interested contact me at trpk154 @ hotmail.com

Taken from Impactguns.com: their price and description for the Colt 6920 as of 04/16/2009

$2,099.99 / $1,799.00 On Sale!
Manufacturer: COLT
Manufacturer Item #: 6920
Impact Item #: COLT-LE6920BF

This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in (76.2 cm) in length and weighs only 5.65 lb (2.56 kg) - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol.

Colt's M4 Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual insulated aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.
- Unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components
- Accommodates the full range of 5.56mm ammunition, including the NATO M855/SS109 and U.S. M193, utilizing a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7" (178mm)
- Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire
- 4-position sliding buttstock allows the weapon to adapt to users of different sizes and physical characteristics as well as various firing positions and clothing variations
- Cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications
- Muzzle compensator further reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures
- Ejection port cover protects the chamber from dust and mud
- Field strips easily without special tools for simple field user maintenance
- Flat top receiver allows for removable carrying handle and easy mounting of accessories
- M203 40mm Grenade Launcher (optional, subject to NFA restrictions) mounts directly to the Carbine without modification
- Two 20 round magazines, cleaning kit and sling are standard. 30-round magazines are optional
- Target style rear sight features dual apertures (0-200m, 300-600m) and adjusts for both windage and elevation
- High strength materials add durability to the forearm, buttstock and pistol grip for greater comfort and effectiveness.

With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in in length and weighs only 5.65 lb - ideal for tactical use.

Price: $ 1750.00

Colt2.jpg

Colt4.jpg

Colt.jpg

I'm not in the market - I bougth several colts last year - I still watch what is going on for pricing. Your price is MORE than fair. It's nice to see someone not trying to price gouge. Feels good to sleep at night doesn't it?

Thanks for the compliment. I thought the price was pretty fair. Hope other folks think so. :D