• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Brux Palma 6.5mm/.260 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this barrel still available? PM with payment info and shipping cost to 83221 if so. Thanks

Brandon

I have a couple of other parties already interested. I'll let you know if they don't pan out. Thanks for your interest.

Available, again. I'm deployed and can't keep sending my wife to the post office to get a quote on shipping an odd size package to everyone's ZIP code, so it will be a fixed $25 shipping and insurance in the Continental US.

I'd be interested in trading for a similar configuration .30 barrel.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I am going to ask a really basic question. I have a small/standard shank Savage. Can this barrel be threaded to fit the savage, meaning is the diameter at the action going to work for such a project?

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I am going to ask a really basic question. I have a small/standard shank Savage. Can this barrel be threaded to fit the savage, meaning is the diameter at the action going to work for such a project?

This barrel is 1.25" at the receiver end, a Savage small shank is 1.055". I see no reason why it could not be turned down and threaded for a Savage either with or without a barrel nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.