• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIB Benelli M4 (7+1)

dkhnt

I have a Benelli M4 shotgun, 7+1, with pistol grip stock that's NIB for sale. It's absolutely NIB. In fact. I only checked the serial number on it and left it in the box and put it in my safe. $2,050 + shipping to your FFL or best offer. Partial trade possible but I don't have anything in mind.

Please PM your email or phone # for photos.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Photos sent. I also have a NIB regular stock and sling bracket that will be in addition to the gun. I thought if I kept the gun that I don't want the pistol grip stock and ordered the other stock and bracket for the gun. I'll sell it for exactly what I have in it ($155.49) if you decide that you want the gun. If you don't take it I'm seriously considering keeping it as things are getting way crazier than I ever thought would happen in this GREAT country of ours. The gun has not been touched by human hands since it has left the Benelli factory, thus the picture of the gun still in the factory plastic wrap.

Last edited:
Photos sent. I also have a NIB regular stock and sling bracket that will be in addition to the gun. I thought if I kept the gun that I don't want the pistol grip stock and ordered the other stock and bracket for the gun. I'll sell it for exactly what I have in it ($155.49) if you decide that you want the gun. If you don't take it I'm seriously considering keeping it as things are getting way crazier than I ever thought would happen in this GREAT country of ours. The gun has not been touched by human hands since it has left the Benelli factory, thus the picture of the gun still in the factory plastic wrap.
As per our conversation, I will take the M4 and the additional stock.