NF or March

It isn't half price!

I suggest you sign up for expertvoice and check that out. My freind is a fire fighter and he gets one peice of NF Glas a year DEEPLY discounted, like atacr for half price. Expertvoice has an app and you get significant savings on tons of gear with LE/MIL/ER discounts

He may have embellished the discount he received. Their discount is greatly appreciated, but there are others that offer the same and or more. Ordering direct through NF is super easy with great customer service.

A couple years back I was pricing NF scopes for a special project at work, and on the phone they told me 15%. Maybe it has changed...?

I sold my 5.5-22 x 56 NSX a year ago since i hadn't gotten a dear license in 5 years. Now, I have a tag along with BOTH of my sons. So, I need this rig up and running. I have Been a NF guy for the last 10 years. LOVE them!!
Problem is I am looking at used to save a little $$$ Either an ATACR or NSX...OR..........A MARCH(?). Never owned a March, but as I am deep into the 600/1000 BR thing I know that they are TOP NOTCH!! Looking like i can get a USED 2.5-25 March for about the same price as a USED NXS and about 5-600 less than a USED ATACR.

Rifle is a Custom off a 700 action with both a 300 WBY and 338 EDGE tubes. This will be for those "just in case" times where I will be shooting at "extended" ranges. I have steel out to a mile and will be baiting out to 1350. I have steel at ALL of my feed plots (200, 300, 400, 515, 650, 1000, 1065, and 1365) so i will be doing LOTS of dialing for practice this fall. Repeatability is the hot button for me. Second would be sight picture / light gathering. The warranty issue on the March is way down my list of concerns.

So, which one would YOU buy? Again, I have a half dozen NF's in my stable right now and LOVE them all, but I know the rep March has in the BR community.....STELLAR!!!

I would simply swap out one of my other NXS's off of my BR guns, but they are all 12-42's and don't have enough ele. adjustments....so...it's a new (used) scope.

Thanks,
Tod
I am of the group that says by once cry once if money is a consideration I would go with a used NSX if I was not concerned with the money I would have an ATACR I have both an NSX and an ATACR on the two custom rifles I have now I hear good things about March but not as good as night force in my opinion
7A0D1E7C-F7A2-4A80-8681-C80085B39EF7.png

I love using them but hate to haul them. Especially since I have a Pepsi addiction and have to stop by the convience store before heading outa town. Just makes me nervous.
Lock the doors and keep the eyes open!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts