NF or March

The single most appealing aspect of my March 2.5x25x52 scope, and the aspect that sets it apart from my NF and several other brand scopes that I own is it's ability to handle glare/haze produced from low a sun position as well as reflections from ice, and snow....much better! This is not only attributable to the superior glass, but the geometry and coating on the interior of the scope. Myself and others have discussed this attribute of the March in prior posts on the March.

Some additional info on this in post #25 of this thread:
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/march-2-5x25x52mm-sfp-scopes.203596/page-2#post-1450878

I believe it's not necessarily just the glass. I think my newer 60 power high master has some kind of special glare cutting film on the glass if I remember right

To those that have the March 2.5-25x52, what power is the reticle matched for holdovers, is it max power of 25x?

All SFP scopes are accurate at max mag to my knowledge. You can go half max and double, one quarter max and quadruple....if you are good at math.

Or go 3-24×52 FFP and be good to go at all mag ranges.

I was also wondering because when you go to their website the reticle subtensions are shown on 20 power...
I do believe this is correct, 20X. The reticles on the SFP scopes are all scaled here. Makes sense. Double the value @ 10x per hash, and quadruple it @ 5x. Makes a lot more sense than 25x, 12.5x and 6.25x

You all had me wondering, so I went right to the source. The March manual for SFP scopes. To me, it looks like 2.5-25, the subtensions are true @ 25x?

So glad I use FFP scopes....

Does anyone no if/what % of a military discount NF offers and if March offers one?
Thanks
I suggest you sign up for expertvoice and check that out. My freind is a fire fighter and he gets one peice of NF Glas a year DEEPLY discounted, like atacr for half price. Expertvoice has an app and you get significant savings on tons of gear with LE/MIL/ER discounts

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.