NF or huskemew

Used / owned both, definitely NF out of the two.
I just got one of the new Steiner Predator 8's. 3-24x50. Glass is super clear and bright.
As well as range days, I've looked through it at low light (plenty here in NW Montana the last few months) side by side with my V6 Zeiss and VX6HD Leupolds and it is honestly brighter.
I'm not a fan of busy reticles so I'm getting used to that but the glass is excellent.

The March is certainly worth a look if weight is of concern. Have a couple of their Compact 2.5-25x52's now and am very happy so far. Have quite a few NF's (NXS, NX8, ATACR) that have served with no complaints other than the weight for a hunting setup. I love the NF turrets. Also, have taken a real shine to the Kahles K25i on my biggest rifle. It's solid and the best/brightest glass of them all. So many good ones to choose from 🤠

I'm having a 30 nosler built and I'm in the market for a scope I'm wanting a 5x25x56 or bigger in a SFP somewhere in that area. For now I'm looking at the Huskemew new tactical think it's a 5x30x56, and the NF atacr 5x25x56 and I'm looking to see if they compare in glass quality from what I've read they both are very well built scopes so I'm not worried about that. I'm just looking for the clearest glass as possible my budget it $2500 maybe a little more. Guys thanks for any help
own both and NF by far the clearest.

The March is certainly worth a look if weight is of concern. Have a couple of their Compact 2.5-25x52's now and am very happy so far. Have quite a few NF's (NXS, NX8, ATACR) that have served with no complaints other than the weight for a hunting setup. I love the NF turrets. Also, have taken a real shine to the Kahles K25i on my biggest rifle. It's solid and the best/brightest glass of them all. So many good ones to choose from 🤠
Thank you sir I'll sure go check those out

Nightforce is the clear choice. I have all of the different models except the Beast, which is beyond my reach. The ATACR is the best, but the NXS-8 for my hunting guns because of the weight savings.

I'm having a 30 nosler built and I'm in the market for a scope I'm wanting a 5x25x56 or bigger in a SFP somewhere in that area. For now I'm looking at the Huskemew new tactical think it's a 5x30x56, and the NF atacr 5x25x56 and I'm looking to see if they compare in glass quality from what I've read they both are very well built scopes so I'm not worried about that. I'm just looking for the clearest glass as possible my budget it $2500 maybe a little more. Guys thanks for any help
I have both, they are excellent scopes. Both have excellent glass. Nightforce definitely has the name and marketing behind them. Target shooting and long range practice both excel. Long range hunting turning the custom turret to exact range on Huskemew is much quicker and easier than checking dope chart taped on scope.

Does anyone who uses a Huskemaw dial measurements, or are they pretty well being used in BDC capacity?

I'd think that dial increment would be a major impediment to those who aren't keen on BDC set ups.

I have owned two Huskemaw 5x20x50 scopes for over a dozen years along with NF, Leupold, March, S&B, and more recently, ZCO. My Huskemaws have and continue to see heavy use on my lighter LR rigs, and have accounted for a lot of game.coyotes taken out to 1200 yards. IMO, it was the first decent LR hunting scope and they have demonstrated to be exceptionally reliable with hard use. They are light(24OZ) and easy to use. Turret repeatability has been exceptional. Parallax/focus control and retical design, IMO, is superior to the NF. To my eyes the optical quality on the Huskemaw is comparable to my NSX series NF(both just OK).with the ATACR a bit better…Neither comes close to my S&B and ZCO, particularly in low light/shadow conditions….. But, neither does the price.

The lower post is marked in 2moa increments iirc. So its not a bdc scope.
Thanks for clarifying on the reticle.

For context, I was referring to dialing for distance. Seems most Huskhehaw's I've seen and read about have a custom cut dial, BDC dial on which you dial by going to a preset distance, not via counting clicks.

Thanks for clarifying on the reticle.

For context, I was referring to dialing for distance. Seems most Huskhehaw's I've seen and read about have a custom cut dial, BDC dial on which you dial by going to a preset distance, not via counting clicks.

Huskemaw offered an MOA calibrated turret which I installed on both my Huskemaws. Their yardsge turrets worked fine but I preferred operating with MOA. The were graduated in 1/3(.33) MOAunits…20 MOA/revolution….And very precise using my G7 RF. They were certainly fine enough for +1000 yard vital area shots on coyotes.