NF or huskemew

My buddy swears by his husky for hunting. I've been helping him do load work up for hammer bullets and was getting true bc a couple weekends ago. I felt the glass was really good in the time I spent behind it. It's an older one guessing 14x ? Can't remember but was using a 1" red target dot at 500m in light rain. He says he's used it targeting out to 1200. Has some wind compensation on the turret. I really want to say it was comparable to my brothers 14x mark 5 for glass. Sounds like guys that practice with them a lot swear by them just reading through this thread. I prefer my kestrel and click data but I'm sure he would get a shot off before me but I'm old and slow

I looked at both of these on my last build. Sounds like your main question was glass and from the people with experience with both sounds like they are pretty comparable. I have no real world experience with the husky. I have the exact ATACR you are looking at and have loved it. I was really blow away with how much longer I can clearly see at dusk than my other scopes at the time, but they were all around $1000. I think after that it's going to be preference and what's important to you and what type of shooting. I went NF mainly because I knew their reputation and I couldn't get over the 1/3 moa adjustments on the husky. I'm also shooting out to a mile on targets and have the aim small miss small mentality. I like the internal level but wondered about giving up some of my glass for a level. I really like the NF reticle but will admit if I put time behind the husky that might change and it wasn't a deciding factor for me. Weight they are close, I think within in a 1/4lb. You can put custom turrets on pretty much anything though Kenton industries although I change elevation and temp and have that aim small miss small mentality so much that hasn't been something I'm crazy about. The one rifle I did put the turrets on seemed ok for reasonable hunting ranges. Both are good scopes. I'm interested what you choose.

I'm having a 30 nosler built and I'm in the market for a scope I'm wanting a 5x25x56 or bigger in a SFP somewhere in that area. For now I'm looking at the Huskemew new tactical think it's a 5x30x56, and the NF atacr 5x25x56 and I'm looking to see if they compare in glass quality from what I've read they both are very well built scopes so I'm not worried about that. I'm just looking for the clearest glass as possible my budget it $2500 maybe a little more. Guys thanks for any help
Vortex

I'm having a 30 nosler built and I'm in the market for a scope I'm wanting a 5x25x56 or bigger in a SFP somewhere in that area. For now I'm looking at the Huskemew new tactical think it's a 5x30x56, and the NF atacr 5x25x56 and I'm looking to see if they compare in glass quality from what I've read they both are very well built scopes so I'm not worried about that. I'm just looking for the clearest glass as possible my budget it $2500 maybe a little more. Guys thanks for any help

Vortex

I just bought a Leupold VX6 3-18x50 for my 7mm PRC.
My bro swears by his NF SHV but I got the Leupold for less. All I have so far is looking in the store but coming up and eye picture seemed so much faster that the NXS. And more forgiving when off center as for sight picture. But not a very complete test admittedly.

The Huskemaw turret provides an effective, quick wind compensation feature. See their promotional video. I'm astounded and disappointed that they haven't offered more precise adjustment since they market scopes to the long range market. That said, we've made consistent one shot kills out to 800 yds in windy conditions. The Huskemaw system to allow for wind is simple, quick, and effective. My hunting rifles have Huskemaw 5-20's. My target rifles have NF. NF offers more precise adjustment at distance along with better low light clarity. Either will serve your needs as long as you develop and practice shot routine (with wind compensation) before the hunting trip.

They're both great scopes and personal experience rules. I like the Huskemaw, it's faster on target, lighter in weight and the way it looks on my rifle. I used Zeiss for years with no prob until I started hunting with horses, the scabbard rotated the target knobs and no zero stop. My guide used a Huskemaw 5x25, I used his rifle on my 545yrd elk, dialed it right in heart shot. Now I have 3 Huskemaw on the big hitters.

I've never been behind the 5-30 but owned a 5-20 blue diamond.

Of the two mentioned I think it's been answered in NF.

I'll add a 3rd to the list although I'm sure you've considered it. Leupold Mk5 with a PR1 reticle. It has a lot to offer at nearly a pound less than the NF.