NF MOAR T Reticle Question

Sykes

I have previously had a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 and the only thing I didnt like about it was the reticle was a little heavy/thick for me. I'm considering getting another NF but this time with the thinner MOAR T reticle.

Anybody have experience with this reticle? Is it too thin? How does it compare to a Leupold TMOA reticle, a reticle I am familiar with a like a bunch. I'm 3 hrs from a store that might carry that scope so going to check one out isnt possible, even more so with the covid crap.

Appreciate the input

I have both the NF MOART and the Leuopy TMOAR. I love them both and I think maybe the NF is a bit more fine. I really like these reticles and they would be a good choice for your intended usage.

I have the MOART reticle in a SFP ATACR. Absolutely hands down my favorite reticle of any scope I've ever had. Not too thin. Great for precision shooting and big enough for game. I also like that the illumination is the middle cross hair only and not the whole reticle. Does not drown out the target at low light.

We are all different as to what we see. I have had many NXS scopes with the MOAR, one MOAR-T, the T was too thin for me. Certain light conditions made it hard to pick up. If I was shooting white paper for score, I may have enjoyed it, not the case though.
Being as though I do not like to hover on a target, thinner reticles become slower for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts