Next Sin Cartridge?

sinarms

Been thinking of what the next Sin cartridge I should come up with. I have some people that want a 300 Sin, a 7 Sin, and a 6.5 Sin. More people want the 6.5 Sin right now and I think it would be an awesome round too. What are your guy's thoughts on the next Sin Cartridge? Thanks

Here's my plug, 270 Sin designed for the 165 and 175 Matrix and 169.5 Wildcat, I know there's a snow balls chance but gotta plug it anyway, it would be superior to the 7mm or 6.5 IMO :D

6.5 Sin, I have no reason except cool factor, I have always wanted a 6.5 screamer, seems like this would be one.

it would be nice to see a new fast .270 out there. I think there are alot of hard-core .270 guys out there that just dont have the options that others do.

Been thinking of what the next Sin cartridge I should come up with. I have some people that want a 300 Sin, a 7 Sin, and a 6.5 Sin. More people want the 6.5 Sin right now and I think it would be an awesome round too. What are your guy's thoughts on the next Sin Cartridge? Thanks

I think a move in the other direction might be even more interesting. Perhaps a .458 or .416.
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.