Newer from PA

MOBE

hwy there. I have been lurking around on here for some time. Made some purchases and a few friends along the way and I really enjoy reading all the experience and opinions. Thanks for making me feel welcome as I ask questions and learn myself.

I'm just getting into shooting as a hobby and to more accurately take game at long distance. My kids love to hunt and shoot which is stoking an interest in me to persue, cultivate and take advantage of our second amendment in this great country. At this point I just love to be outside

I'm just off the Munster Portage exit. Ebensburg. Man I spend some time with a friend that has a camp I. Kane and we hunt parts of the national forest. Talk about beautiful area!!!

I'm just off the Munster Portage exit. Ebensburg. Man I spend some time with a friend that has a camp I. Kane and we hunt parts of the national forest. Talk about beautiful area!!!

I live between Johnsonburg and Ridgway out in the sticks. Not too far from Kane. Oh I love it up here. So beautiful in the fall.

I was just down your way last weekend at Penn-Cambria HS for a JH wrestling tournament. Sure is beautiful down that way. I believe it was Old Rt 22 we took over from Duncansville. Wow! That was something else.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts