Newcon LRM-2000PRO Laser Rangefinder

I have been using the 2000pro for about 3 years and am happy with it for the money. I can range trees, rocks and hill sides out 1600 - 1700 yards. Large cows out to 1500 yards, elk out to about 1300 yards and deer to about 1100 yards. These distances are with favorable conditions.

I have owned a Bushnell 1000 and Nikon 800 and the Newcon is much better. The optic is not as nice as a Zeiss and the beam divergence could be better. You have to take a lot of reading to be positive the return you are getting is what you are trying to range. But they do work and for a lot less money than some range finder that cost more.

I think I paid about $550 about 3 years ago.

I have been using the 2000pro for about 3 years and am happy with it for the money. I can range trees, rocks and hill sides out 1600 - 1700 yards. Large cows out to 1500 yards, elk out to about 1300 yards and deer to about 1100 yards. These distances are with favorable conditions.

I have owned a Bushnell 1000 and Nikon 800 and the Newcon is much better. The optic is not as nice as a Zeiss and the beam divergence could be better. You have to take a lot of reading to be positive the return you are getting is what you are trying to range. But they do work and for a lot less money than some range finder that cost more.

I think I paid about $550 about 3 years ago.

Good to know. Thanks for the input. I am going to take this brand into consideration once I get the Bushnell sold.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.