Newby/Oldy seeking reloading information, recommendations, sources for tools and supplies

Some cartridges can be made from others ,7magnum into 338 magnum,7ultra mag into 300 ultra mag ,your 30/378 is stands alone But brass is sold for it ,Or you mite have your own stash , hop on Board we'll help you ,Welcome to the Family and Merry Christmas 👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🍀🍀🍀😉

I've been reloading for over 60 years, I've learned a lot from this forum and have a lot more to learn. One thing I like about having the ability to reload, is if you see some kind of a wildcat that looks interesting, I don't worry about the availability of ammo because as long as I can get ahold of the brass I can make my own ammo. I also have a 30-378. Probably wouldn't have purchased it if I didn't reload. You need to remember safety when reloading. Hope if you get into reloading you enjoy it and as several have already said. There are lots of people on here that would help. Good luck

Bob,..
It's HARD to, get rid of, Nice rifles ( I know ) as, I HAD, a beautiful, 25" custom Barrelled & Stocked, Weatherby, MK V, German mfg. in .338 Win Mag. and it was, a "Tack Driving" Elk and Deer Slayer, But, the recoil made it, NO Fun to shoot, once I was, past 50 years old, so I replaced it, with, a .270 WSM Tikka and, the Elk / Deer are, just as Dead !
Now, I shoot almost as good as when, I was 35 y/o again, because I can shoot, a LOT more !
My .338 Magnum "Flinch", is finally,.. Gone !
With, the Money I got from, the Sale of My Weatherby, I bought, 3 Tikka's,.. plus 3, Burris Scopes !
The .270 WSM, mostly sits in the Safe now, Unless I draw a Tag,.. But my close "Duplicate", Rifle, in 6.5 Creed, gets shot,.. a lot !
I have to agree 100%. Being busted up, those hard recoiling, kill on both end rifles are a thing of the past for me, (not young anymore either). I love my Tikka .243 Winchester and with the right twist you can shoot those heavy for caliber bullets. I know the 6.5 creed catches a lot of flack, but honestly for Target and medium sized game, (whitetail is as medium as I have here) it is fantastic. No recoil with high BC bullets is a great combo. Either way you go reloading will net you benefits and it can become a hobby in and of it's self. Welcome to Longrangehunting. Here you have access to knowledge from beginner to pro. Super nice people that will answer your questions rather quickly.
Merry Christmas Bob to you and your loved ones.