Newbies ?s---------- Valdada scopes?

P-Steve-E

Finally found a site where people have heard of them.
How do they compare with the S&B, Ziess, and Swarovski scopes in clarity and being able to see at dusk?

I do know there much cheaper

Hope there good! I ordered a 6x24 Friday, can let you know when it gets here.
regards
krw

Personally, I like IOR scopes. I think they compare favorably to the top Euro's in every regard. Optically as good as a S&B I had once. And are tough as nails. They are built to take alot of abuse.

CS dept has dealt with me fairly, though they are hard to get a hold of in Colo. If you are looking for a great rep, look no further than Jim @ Quality Optics. He hangs out on this forum and others, and will plug you into an IOR...sakofan..

Can't say enough good things about the IOR scopes. I did have a CS issue that took a bit to resolve, but Jim Maloney @ Q-Optics stepped in and it was resloved very quickly.

There is no comparison between the IOR glass and the best that Leupold puts out. IOR glass is far superior to Leupold. I've owned mostly Leupolds scopes (mark 4's and VARiX-III's) in the past and when compared side-by-side to the IOR, the leupolds glass isn't in the same class and isn't as good.

I've switched to IOR over Leupolds. IOR's are just as good as the best Leuy's and far superior glass and cost less.

When you're ready to order, give Jim at Q-Optics a call and he'll take great care of you.
grin.gif

I compared a Zeiss V-series in a 2.5-10x50 to the IOR 4.5-14x50 and the Zeiss was a little shaper and gather alittle more light, but your talking a different of $500.00 in price which that alittle bit is not worth that.IOR has a good reputation for being repeatable and very solid. There also design to handle 50cal. recoil. I would go IOR, price is hard to beat

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited by: Magmaniac ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.