Newbie looking for some powder

Outdoorplay

I am not new to long range shooting, but I am new to reloading.

so I am getting a crash course from a buddy of mine that is helping me learn the ropes.

I was hoping some of you might have some posts that you can point my way for buying Retumbo?
and if Retumbo is not available what is a good second choice?

I will be reloading 300 Ulta Mag,
Nosler or Norma Brass
215 Winchester primers
210 burger bullets VLD Hunting Bullet

I am looking for some sellers of everything I will need to reload here at home

Thank you for your time,
Michael Dickerson (outdoorplay)
All The Outdoors

Hmmm….N570, RE33, RE50, Ramshot LRT, H870, N568, IMR 8133, H1000 all look like good choices.

I know LRT and RE50 can be found with patience.

heck, the 50 cal offerings from Vit and h50bmg are constantly available and they will do fine in the 200gr+ realm in a 300rum...

I am not new to long range shooting, but I am new to reloading.

so I am getting a crash course from a buddy of mine that is helping me learn the ropes.

I was hoping some of you might have some posts that you can point my way for buying Retumbo?
and if Retumbo is not available what is a good second choice?

I will be reloading 300 Ulta Mag,
Nosler or Norma Brass
215 Winchester primers
210 burger bullets VLD Hunting Bullet

I am looking for some sellers of everything I will need to reload here at home

Thank you for your time,
Michael Dickerson (outdoorplay)
All The Outdoors

Watch for posts by "Veteran" he is always listing powder and primers … you need to act fast as resources go quickly

At least he's selling. I've got a good bit of Retumbo and I'm not selling. I'm not really using it right now but have a couple of loads to make the bigger rifles go bang with it if I wanted to.
We are pretty much our worst enemy right now. Buy more and stack deeper is just prolonging the issue and pushing prices even more. Giving a guy crap for selling powder he probably got taken for a ride on to get isn't going to help a dang thing.

Purchased 5 singles of Retumbo from powder valley this week - April 3. Hazmat, shipping, tax, price all added up to $240.90 to my front door.
Others available this week have been…
H4350
H1000
RL33