Newbie here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2357
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2357

Hey guys, great site here been looking for a while. Want to introduce myself Froggy/Steve with your consent and acceptance would like to play.
grin.gif

Hi Froggy,

Welcome to the board I feel like we are comrades already as I've read most of your posts on SH. This is a pretty good site also enjoy.
Chuck

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place as there are a lot of great guys with a TON of good knowledge here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. The only dumb question is the one not asked and, quite possibly, the one that could get you seriously hurt if not asked. Again, welcome and we hope to see you around for a long time to come.

TH

Hey Froggy: (Should be Voodoo Man because of your super high tech reloading methods and excellent handloads...)

It's grat to have you here. Tomorrow (Saturday) ought to be a great day at Angeles. There is going to be an interesting guy joing us. Perhaps we should invite all who live in the L.A. area to come up and join us as well.

Anyway, see you tomorow.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.