Newbie from San Antonio, Texas

tomjarz

Tom from San Antonio, Texas, I'm new to this sight. Not really much of a long range hunter. every thing I've ever hunted has been within 100 yards. Found this sight when I was reading up on 6.5mm calibers. I have some property southeast of town my brother and I go out and shoot. We have some white tail dear, lots of hogs, and lots of coyotes around here. Closest thing I own to a long range rifle is my Remington 700 BDL Varmint Special in 25-06 with a Burris Black Diamond 4x16 scope, good coyote gun.

Tom from San Antonio, Texas, I'm new to this sight. Not really much of a long range hunter. every thing I've ever hunted has been within 100 yards. Found this sight when I was reading up on 6.5mm calibers. I have some property southeast of town my brother and I go out and shoot. We have some white tail dear, lots of hogs, and lots of coyotes around here. Closest thing I own to a long range rifle is my Remington 700 BDL Varmint Special in 25-06 with a Burris Black Diamond 4x16 scope, good coyote gun.

Welcome the site .......... Mmmmmmmm bacon lol

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.