Newbie From northern BC

I am up in the peace country but I spent 7 years down in Merritt. I shoot a 7mm model 70 with a vortex viper hs 4-16x50, 25-06 model 70 bushnell 3-9, 22-250 bushnell 3-9,and some rim fires and a shot gun. I recently put my name in for the new 17b mag. gun)

I will be goin the chetwyn this ayg 15th to try for a moose any suggestions ? I shoot steyrs mostly ,just like them. with night force scopes. my hunting is a 7mm and target is a 300wm . yotes get my 22-250 or 223 . you yote call?

Yah I hunt all game. And trapp. I cowboy on big ranches for a living so I have lots of time and opportunity! :)

cool , I am just getting into horses , I have a quarter horse and a ranch near green lake . I want to go out and see about getting a bear , people are telling me that a horse wouldnt be good to bring up to chewyn , but what do you think?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.