Newbie checking in...

JohnnyR

Howdy-

My quick intro. Joined up because I see tremendous value in the forums here. Thanks to so many that have contributed to the body of knowledge. Very heartening to see such a group of shooters!

Wife, daughter, self and our two retrievers live much of the year in New England, but spend most of our summers in ID and AK. Am a backcountry pilot and am most happy when in the hinterlands, either flying, fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking/camping, etc.

For shooting, I'm a long ways behind many of the folks here, but did do some time behind rifles in the military and gov. I enjoy archery almost as much as shooting firearms, and up to now have done most of my hunting with the bow.

I'm currently looking to get a decently accurate mountain rifle for backcountry elk and muleys, which led me here. Based on what I've seen so far, think I'll be sticking around for a good long while.

Regards,
Johnny

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts