Newbe

Hemlockrider

New to the site and somewhat new to long range shooting. Couple of questions. Any feedback on Seekins Havak Bravo in 6.5 creedmoor? Also, if purchased, what scope should I marry to the rifle. Looking in the $1000 to $2000 range.
Can't justify a custom rifle at this point so I thought the Seekins would be a great starting point. Any thoughts?

I am primarily a deer hunter. Have hunted elk, mule deer, bear, turkey, and whitetail. I have been hunting for to many years to admit. Since I have retired, I am looking for a new challenge, that being longrange shooting and ultimately hunting. Have ordered a Seekins Havak Bravo in 6.5 creedmoor and anticipate pairing it with a NF nx8. I currently have a Savage BA 110 in the same caliber.
One of my bucket list items is to shoot consistently out to 600 yards and transfer that capability to hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts