Newb from NW Arkansas-glad to be here!

llano

I've had a Rem 700 short stroke in .308 for a while, and it's got a Shilen bbl, a Jewell trigger, bedded right and floats free; all that good stuff.
My problem is, I forgot how many clicks to make for elevation and windage adjustments! That's just how stupid I am.
I haven't shot it for a couple years, and I was hoping somebody could refresh my memory.

Thanks in advance!

Llano

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

If you go to the articles page you will find some good reading about setting up for the shot, setting your scope up etc. etc. Read everything you can and feel free to ask questions. Remember.......practice, practice, practice and it will soon become automatic:)

Articles Page: Articles Page

I can also say that I'd highly recommend you go to this thread and check it out and then buy Shawn's video. It's great and worth every penny. It covers everything from the gear and equipment needed to how to set it up.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...ing-video-shawn-carlock-defensive-edge-28740/

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.