New Years Eve Poll

Are you going to make it to midnight to throw out 2020?

• Heck no! Maybe 9PM

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Maybe 10 depending on drinks

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 11 if I take a nap

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Yes, will set alarm to midnight

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extended antlerless season starts tomorrow morning, so I rarely make it to midnight. We have 5-7" of snow that's suppose to start falling around 1 am. Doubt I will go out, calling for heavy snow. Should be moved out by noon, so hoping they're hungry tomorrow afternoon. Of course in Kansas, 5-7" means 0-16", so we will see.

Extended antlerless season starts tomorrow morning, so I rarely make it to midnight. We have 5-7" of snow that's suppose to start falling around 1 am. Doubt I will go out, calling for heavy snow. Should be moved out by noon, so hoping they're hungry tomorrow afternoon. Of course in Kansas, 5-7" means 0-16", so we will see.
What part of Kansas. David

5-7" around L.A. means 2-4".....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.