new world record bighorn

tony m

I am waiting for pics, apparently a roadkill 220 or so b&C score and lived with another ram on a bluff on a ranch in southern Alberta .Would like more info

If this is the same sheep I reported on here a few months ago there are pictures of it. Just Google and they are there. I have only seen one picture though and it is of a wildlife employee holding the head. Guess it has been officially measured but not by a panel yet which is a requirement for "world record status". Guess the sheep has been dead for nearly a year before it was found.

If this is the same sheep I reported on here a few months ago there are pictures of it. Just Google and they are there. I have only seen one picture though and it is of a wildlife employee holding the head. Guess it has been officially measured but not by a panel yet which is a requirement for "world record status". Guess the sheep has been dead for nearly a year before it was found.
I believe this is a different ram.I have seen the one from the cadomin mine area, This is south of that, if I'm not mistaken.This is not far from where I am..could be wrong

I'm not the guy to answer that. I know there is a thread here about how to post pictures though. I'm not very computer literate.

Hardly techno Tony, They have texted them to me, how do I get them here?

Email them to yourself from your phone. Then you can upload them here by scrolling down to where it says manage attachment and clicking on it. Click on browse then find where you downloaded it to your computer. Click on the picture and then hit upload. Once that is done it's part of the reply and you just click on submit reply.

This seems to be cloaked in secrecy. Are they going to announce this in a magazine release? How about some numbers.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts