New Weaver Tactical 4-20x50 Mil Dot 30mm

I just picked one up. I think it is very nice, especially in that price range. The glass is very clear, the clicks are a touch looser than I would like but in no way objectionable. From all appearances, it is a quality product. I am going to try to get it to the range and get it sighted in tomorrow. I'll see how well it tracks. So far, so good. I am pretty impressed.

david, any updated opinions? I'm looking to nab one and would like to see some more reviews. Do you have any pics of it mounted on your rifle? The ones online are garbage.

I have 3 New Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 Mil Dot 30mm. Optically it's the clearest or as clear as any scope I have owned, shot or looked through (Leupold, Zeiss, Nightforce, Kahles, Swaro). I have one on a Remington 700 Varmint 26" heavy barrel and on a Sako 300WSM which is my main hunting rifle. Don't have a gun for the other one.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.