new washington st record bull

dogdinger

Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single
img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/BIRDBATH-1073.jpg[/img]
BIRDBATH-1047.jpg

One heck of a bull. I'd imagine the area has others with his genes... If they just get the opportunity to grow into mature bulls, they too will be good ones.

That is one huge bull!

I thought that looked like Dan....he likes to hunt elk and money is no object for him. His trophy room is pretty awesome though.

If this Bull came out of the Dayton area, I have a friend who was chasing him last year and the year before. He had spent weekends for a lot of the summer tracking him, only to have some idiots on 4 wheelers chase him into the next unit a few days before the season opened. I was sceptical that he was as big as my friend said he was, but no more!

Never the less, awesome bull!!!

Bill

Yeah - I nailed a pretty good 6x6 a few years ago - but this monster could pick up my bull and walk away with him! The kind of bull dreams are made of...

Yeah, I was going to buy the governors tag and hire a bunch of guides to find me a good elk so I could head there for a weekend jaunt but I decided not to. Not to downplay his magnificent financial achievement! Good work on getting money to buy that bull! Props.

I see why I have never got any shots at elk in WA, I was always wearing hunter orange.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.