New Vortex Range Finding Binoculars with Applied Ballistics

I already know the Sig 3000 works with the Tactix watch as I have been using them together since September.

The Vortex Fury 5000 AB do work with Garmin Tactix Delta Solar with AB. You even have the option to choose which device you would like to generate the firing solution (Eiither the Garmin or the Vortex Binos). No matter which you choose to perform the calculation the solution will show up on both devices.

Can you input data for more than one rifle? I have the Leica HDB's and love them, but hate that I can only load the data for one rifle at a time.

Can you input data for more than one rifle? I have the Leica HDB's and love them, but hate that I can only load the data for one rifle at a time.
I called vortex on this the week it launched as i feel limited by the 5 profiles in my G7. Honestly cannot remember the exact answer they gave me but I remember being really impressed. I think I recall them saying you can load up to 99 custom profiles through the app. Can't remember exactly how many profiles can be stored in the units itself at any one given time.

You can have up to 3 active profiles, but you can have dozens in the app. You simply tell the app which profiles you want for Slot A, B, and C. Then inside the app you can switch active profiles.

Also you can pair it to a Kestrel or a Garmin device. You can switch the binos to use the external device for computations so you could have 2 dozen profiles at the push of a button ready to go. Just flip to a new profile in the Tactix or 5700 and you are ready to go.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.