New vortex 4.5-22x50 razor hd lht

I mostly have only found positive reviews also for the LHT the past several years

So do folks have any failures to report on the established 3-15X LHT model, when used with muzzle-braked magnums? They either survive it very well, or no one is bold enough to discuss internal scope failures with the Vortex 3-15 LHTs.
I have yet to have a problem on a braked 300 prc (7.5lb before optics)

If I do, it will not stay around.

As of now, it's coming to colorado in October.

I mostly have only found positive reviews also for the LHT the past several years

So do folks have any failures to report on the established 3-15X LHT model, when used with muzzle-braked magnums? They either survive it very well, or no one is bold enough to discuss internal scope failures with the Vortex 3-15 LHTs.
I had a 3-15x50 g4 from europtic that failed to rtz on a 8# 223. Sent it to vortex and they replaced with a 3-15x42 since they and europtic were out of the europtic version. The replacement has worked as advertised although it appears the illumination broke. Not a big deal for me since I never use it
When these scopes break I doubt it's remotely related to recoil. My wild guess is the material they use for an erector spring fails
Someone at customer service recommended passing my intended dial and dialing back to it

Instock at eurooptic.com

Somebody buy some quick and tells us how they do. I need to know in about a month. ;)

Last edited:
ordered 2x MOA versions-- if all goes well it will replace the mk5 on my lightweight 7saum-- saving me +/- 4oz and getting the rifle to an overall weight of 7lbs 1oz w/ scope

I was impressed with the 3-15x LHT but didn't like the SFP reticle thickness-- keeping the light weight, better reticle and moving to FFP is awesome-- they really did listen!

So lets hope that they perform!