New vortex 4.5-22x50 razor hd lht

Do you want to break it to him? That scope is made out of aluminum. So is NF and all of the other popular scopes. NF and S&B are aluminum and have been used by special forces, and the marine corps. I'm pretty sure if the tubes were bending when dropped, that those companies wouldn't exist anymore.
I own both. Neither are "light". Aluminum is a generic term in metallurgy. Do try to keep up.

Aaaaahhhh, we are in 2021…. When you discuss Swarovski, do you use derogatory terms when referring to their products?? If you don't like the country of origin, I was raised to "just keep my mouth shut" rather than show everyone my actual intelligence?
Is this person talking about the JAP 6.5 round ? I'm so lost now…

I own both. Neither are "light". Aluminum is a generic term in metallurgy. Do try to keep up.
If it's such a generic and meaningless term, why did you make such a big deal out of it? If you doubt the durability of this particular optic, go onto the Dark lord of optics live stream tomorrow and ask him about it. He tested it on a sheep hunt in April. As they get out we will see if it will hold up to use. Now stop junking up the thread with trivial insinuations.

If it's such a generic and meaningless term, why did you make such a big deal out of it? If you doubt the durability of this particular optic, go onto the Dark lord of optics live stream tomorrow and ask him about it. He tested it on a sheep hunt in April. As they get out we will see if it will hold up to use. Now stop junking up the thread with trivial insinuations.
Why don't you have the grace to admit you can't answer the question?

That is the reason why it's a 4.5-22 and not a 2-20. You are insinuating that scopes made from aluminum aren't capable of being dropped without failing. That isn't true.
Come on bud. I don't think your approach is helping the cause. Parkerized was just asking an objective question which seems to have hit the "offend" button and been misconstrued in it's interpretation. I don't doubt this new Razor will fill an important spot and do it's service well. Parkerized was reminding all of us that it might not be the one-size-fits-all answer for everyone's needs or priorities, and that lightweight in optics usually comes with compromises. From my view, he never insinuated that it'll bend or fail because it's made of aluminum. I think he well knows the big names use aluminum too. Did you know that aluminum products can be made in different grades and thicknesses, and can be impacted by manufacturing processes? I've had some Vortex products over the years. I have friends that love them. They just never quite met my expectations and demands in an optic. But that's just me. I like the power range these new ones are coming in, and really hope they do everything well. It might be a fit for one of my light-weight builds as a trial. 🤠

Come on bud. I don't think your approach is helping the cause. Parkerized was just asking an objective question which seems to have hit the "offend" button and been misconstrued in it's interpretation. I don't doubt this new Razor will fill an important spot and do it's service well. Parkerized was reminding all of us that it might not be the one-size-fits-all answer for everyone's needs or priorities, and that lightweight in optics usually comes with compromises. From my view, he never insinuated that it'll bend or fail because it's made of aluminum. I think he well knows the big names use aluminum too. Did you know that aluminum products can be made in different grades and thicknesses, and can be impacted by manufacturing processes? I've had some Vortex products over the years. I have friends that love them. They just never quite met my expectations and demands in an optic. But that's just me. I like the power range these new ones are coming in, and really hope they do everything well. It might be a fit for one of my light-weight builds as a trial. 🤠
C3330D8F-8586-4A97-848E-3FAE99E8FBF7.jpeg

He is clearly insinuating that scopes made from aluminum will bend if dropped.
Any scope can bend when dropped.

I simply asked what the scope is made of. The real specs that matter. I admit I should have known better. But there are some sharp people here.